Oct 18, 2011

Fan Fic-Our love story part 3

It still rain outside. After his confession, we just walked silently to my house. Before we parted, he kissed my forehead and repeated his promises.
“I’ll never hurt you and I will protect to forever”.
I was clueless and so confuse with what just happened. I was so confused that I just sat on my bed in the dark. Dark is good to allow me to think. My heart beat fast every time I remembered Yunho words. But at the same time, the old pain came back. I don’t know what to think.
************************************************************************
“Where am I?” I was asking myself. “How did I get to this dark alley?” I can’t see anything at all and the only light source was at the end of the alley. Slowly I walked towards the light trying my best to avoid from tripping in the dark. As I was getting nearer to the light, I can’t believe my eyes. There, under the street light, was someone I missed so much. “Seung Hyun…”

to be continue...

No comments: